Question / Help OBS audio registering in mixer but only occasionally recording

Zeroshark

Hey guys, first time posting here but I've looked across the web for a solution and am yet to find one beyond try and try til it works.

I've been recording video footage with OBS and for some reason, 9/10 recordings have no audio in them whatsoever. I've opened the files in VLC and Sony Vegas to double check. In the OBS window the bars are moving and showing that audio is being registered.

If anyone has any ideas I would be very appreciative as the recording functionality and quality has been brilliant but obviously it's making my job a lot more difficult due to the fact I have to re-record the same bits over and over until they have audio.

Thanks in advance.

Here's my log file if that helps at all and I'll be happy to show footage or screenshots of the issue if needed but obviously it's more than likely it won't have any audio
https://gist.github.com/5033fcefd5046cd61051

Jack0r

The Helping Squad
Your log shows you using the rc1 version of OBS-Studio. I would definitely recommend to test with the final 0.13.1 version which you can get from github or our download page. If the problem persists, please post a new log with that version.