OBS Audio from game not being captured, just mic audio. (attached all the files that one might ne

UnrealTravis

I have been reading different posts online and tried a few different fixes that did not seem to work for me. I am in no way a Audio expert or IT Expert. So some of this seems foreign to me. I have tried to make different audio channel and other stuff, but sadly nothing seems to have worked. I am on Windows 10 and using OBS 25.0.8(64bit) Here is a current list of audio devices on my pc. Plus I did attach a log file as well.
Audio.png
I use my headhphones as the current listening device for game audio and I have a stand alone Mic that gets voice audio just fine.
OBS Audio.png

Attachments

• 2020-07-24 16-34-40.txt
    22.3 KB · Views: 4
So you can hear the game audio through your headset just fine? When you have the game running, do you see any activity in the Desktop Audio bar in the Audio Mixer of OBS? It should be lighting up when you hear game audio, like this:

iU8Sx4m.jpg

Also, what do your Advanced Audio Properties look like? Go to Edit -> Advanced Audio Properties. It should look something like this:

qEBqXn6.jpg

UnrealTravis

I do not see any audio bars moving other than the Mic Bar. Also this is what my current set up looks likes in the advance audio properties
Audio Properties.png

I'm not sure what Audio Monitoring does, so I recommend turning it off for both Desktop Audio and Mic/Aux.

Also double-check your settings in Settings -> Audio -> Desktop Audio. Try switching the Desktop Audio device there until you see the green bars moving properly.

yvkdUiP.jpg