Obs and Easyworship

Reme70

Whats the process of using ndi technology in sending easy worship feed from one pc to another pc using obs.
And is there another method to wirelessly send feed from one pc using easy worship to another pc using obs with a capture card?

MMTech1

I have the same question, but maybe more difficult. I have a PC with windows 10 running easyworship 6, and a MAC pro 2010 tower running OBS. I would like to know if there is a way to send easy worship to OBS as well. Wirelessly as Reme70 mentions above, or anyway possible. Thank you all in advance for your time!

konsolenritter

Can you provide short info what easyworship is to the folks, please? Is it slides with bible verses to blend over, or song verses to project? Or something else? Whats your setup with merely pc's?

To be honest, a short answer to your second question, Reme70. Wireless from another pc to the obs-station with a capture card you can use wireless hdmi transmissions. Look for something as "Hollyland MARS 400 pro" or something. But be aware, these are fast 5ghz links. If you already have alot of w-less 5ghz stuff in the room (for instance w-less control of tablet mixers), it may worsen the sings. And there is a small but noticable lag of .1 or .2 seconds, if that needs your attention.