OBS and Badlion crashing

ShinYT

What broke: I've seen this happen before, and nothing has been done to fix it. I use OBS for a streaming and recording software, right now
I deleted the Badlion scene on OBS and im adding it back, I added it back but now every time I go into Badlion it crashes.

Steps to recreate: for what happened I open Badlion launcher and for a game capture I have Badlion 1.8.9, I press launch on badlion and it takes me to Minecraft. the outline of where the capture would be flickers on and off on OBS, and after about 10-30 seconds, Badlion crashes and brings up a crash note saying that it crashes and something about disabling the "action" and updating the software, OBS is fully updated and I have to use the "action"

Any unusual configuration stuff: I have seen other players have this same problem and I might have a mod on but I haven't seen anything for it on the forums of hypixel, badlion or OBS

Additional Details: This has been a problem for about a year or more and it is Extremely annoying for YouTubers and for now I cant stream
and I wish for you to reach out to Badlion if necessary. I will re-post this on the Badlion forums.
1595278530917.png