Question / Help OBS Ableton Live Help!

trevor1030

Hey i have been at this issue for past month or 2 off and on trying to figure out how to accomplish this task of streaming audio quality right from the DAW to twitch... Now i have downloaded Line in, Soundflower bed, many things and nothing works.

What i am trying to accomplish is to be able to have multiple outputs which i have set up from a video tutorial but do not think it is working properly (OSX). But i wanted to have audio come through my studio monitors for me to hear, but let the audio quality that i am hearing go through to twitch.. Not sure if i need the OBS studio or regular one but all help would be appreciated!

I do not have a mic so its not a huge deal to have a mic setup at the moment.

Thanks in advance

Narcogen

"But i wanted to have audio come through my studio monitors for me to hear, but let the audio quality that i am hearing go through to twitch.."

I'm really not sure what you mean by that. What do you mean by "let the audio quality that I am hearing go through to Twitch"?

trevor1030

so my home studio i have a set of monitors, that are hooked up to a Audio interface, so i am trying to get the quality of what i am hearing to send to obs/twitch but then at the same time be able to hear my monitors in my studio playback to me if that makes sense.

Narcogen

OBS doesn't currently have audio monitoring. The only way is to watch your own (delayed) stream and output that somewhere else. I know several people want such a feature, but I have no idea if it is in the developers' road map or not.

LeeC1234

I really need some help!

I have downloaded OBS and attached my C922 webcam, for which I wish to stream live shows on Facebook with best possible Mic and audio sound running through.
I have spent past two days trying to get sound from my DAW (Ableton live 10) into OBS? I have checked most/every YouTube video and carried out the processes advised, still nothing is working? Seems there is sound coming through the Mic on the actual webcam device, but not really where I want it to go.

I’m running an Allen and Heath xone23 DJ mixer via master into my FCA610 audio interface via channels 3-4, also have 3 monitor speakers running out of 1-3 channels, USB into PC for information and sound flow. DAW used is Ableton Live 10 (ext in - 3/4) and master out 1/2,

The FCA610 is slightly weird as in all the software whether it be OBS, Ableton etc etc I have an arrangement of options to choose inputs and outputs, also in addition is spidf which I haven’t used before?

So, seems under all the default and audio interface options I have chosen and tried without banging my head against a wall, still OBS is not acknowledging any sound from my DAW or audio interface?

If someone could let me know the in/out link up process to be performed to get sound from Ableton to OBS and yes I have followed the enable device under desktop audio video doing the rounds.

Please help

ScottBinder

I really need some help!

I have downloaded OBS and attached my C922 webcam, for which I wish to stream live shows on Facebook with best possible Mic and audio sound running through.
I have spent past two days trying to get sound from my DAW (Ableton live 10) into OBS? I have checked most/every YouTube video and carried out the processes advised, still nothing is working? Seems there is sound coming through the Mic on the actual webcam device, but not really where I want it to go.

I’m running an Allen and Heath xone23 DJ mixer via master into my FCA610 audio interface via channels 3-4, also have 3 monitor speakers running out of 1-3 channels, USB into PC for information and sound flow. DAW used is Ableton Live 10 (ext in - 3/4) and master out 1/2,

The FCA610 is slightly weird as in all the software whether it be OBS, Ableton etc etc I have an arrangement of options to choose inputs and outputs, also in addition is spidf which I haven’t used before?

So, seems under all the default and audio interface options I have chosen and tried without banging my head against a wall, still OBS is not acknowledging any sound from my DAW or audio interface?

If someone could let me know the in/out link up process to be performed to get sound from Ableton to OBS and yes I have followed the enable device under desktop audio video doing the rounds.

Please help
Hey!

Did you ever manage to get help? I am also trying to figure out getting started. Below is my setup...could you help me out if you managed to figure things out?

Macbook Pro - high sierra
Ableton Live with Push 2
Motu Ultralite audio interface
Zoom Q4