Obs 27.2 won't let you have separate color and monochrome and glyph scenes.

I just split decided to split my project into two scenes where one of them is the three stereo cameras with left and right both operating and then the processor within OBS monochromizes both pictures, reddens the left eyes and cyanizes the right eyes.

Then I try to do the exact same scene but instead of the anaglith filter just use one camera and full color for most normal broadcasting. What I bring back the camera to one of the two pictures on the color scene the scene also has that particular eye also turn full color.

It's like they're linked and I don't know how to unlink them: the processing between two different scenes.

It seems like every time I want to switch between the colors representing real world colors and the colors representing simultaneous black and white images I have to manually change each thing separately instead of just one click full color and one click monochrome anaglyph.

There is a bug in OBS where if a source is processed in one scene it cannot be processed a different way in another scene. Whatever process applies to the camera for one scene applies the process to the camera on the other scene. Those scenes cannot be identical except for the fact that one is regular color and one is 3D color. I could have two identical scenes but not have them differentiated by color process within the two separate scenes.

Is there a way to fix this bug?

And if you suggest applying just the anaglyph to the scenes that will not work because my video will always be in full color unless playing a virtual boy game which will naturally be red and cyan anaglyph without processing.

While I'm here, second question.

I have an alternate stage position which uses a totally separate three pairs of stereo cams which means an extra six cameras. Assuming all the cameras are pairs of USB 2.0 cameras would using two separate complete USB 3.0 parts be able to handle all 12 cameras but only six at a time in anaglyph mode or three at a time in real color mode?

I would be a lot more comfortable going through this if I can have all cameras set up and just have to press one thing on the screen to change scenes instead of having to manually reprogram everything back and forth.

Now I know why I was discouraged when I made my anaglyph breakthrough.

Zeros.81

If you want to apply different filters to the same source in different scenes, group your source in each scene and apply the filter to the group. Each group must be different in order to have different filters.

Another way to do it is creating multiple scenes with your source, apply the filters to each scene and use those scenes as a sources in your main compostion

If you want to apply different filters to the same source in different scenes, group your source in each scene and apply the filter to the group. Each group must be different in order to have different filters.

Another way to do it is creating multiple scenes with your source, apply the filters to each scene and use those scenes as a sources in your main compostion

A problem with that is that I don't want the whole thing processed I just want the certain mini Windows processed in Anaglyph.

I don't understand what the difference between copy and paste reference and copy and paste duplicate is? Would one of those give me the same XY position but different cameras I think I tried both and in both cases the cameras are tied.

If that's the case then shouldn't it be a third copy paste called copy paste position, which copies the XY coordinates of the four corners of the window so it knows what shape and size to be so that one could smoothly transition into or overlay over another without misalignment artifacts? And just as importantly it lets me divorce the two sets from being the same sources? It won't let me have two different sources let alone the same source processed two different ways in a copied and pasted pair that share the same XY position in two different scenes.

I really didn't think I was blazing new trails but obviously I'm the one who thought of RGB additive merger for anaglyph video but it seems like none of the other tools help with that.

By the way if they're perfectly aligned the RGB additive does work but if it doesn't it gives wrong 3D information and therefore causes a headache. Position is really important when doing 3D alignment.