OBS 26.1 won't allow preview to second screen.

When I try to broadcast today I set my HDMI second screen out to be captured converted to S-Video so that it'll work with my Android capture card because now Android has a capture card limit of 640 by 480 maximum or else Security will deny external cameras and video cards.

My capture card does work on Android because I see my second screen on my Android but the problem is whenever I try to preview to second screen the desktop comes on the second screen and the first screen becomes my preview screen though limited in size.

Can I ever catch a break. for 20 years I've been less than 2 megabits in half a Meg out, I'm trying to be The Little engine That Could that could break through all these obstacles and still despite that all broadcast even though the forces that be don't want me to have internet. (not me specifically, at least I don't think so, but me in the sense that I'm not willing to put up with low internet so I'm trying to use cellular internet and everything circumventing a cellular usage of OBS on Twitch.)

First of all please answer with the first option not the second hopefully: is this always previewing on main screen a bug or a feature?

If it's a bug can you please fix it?

If it's a feature why would you want to torture me like this? I have a great and a glyph 3D setup ready to go playing Xbox 360 Indy 3D games in red and Cyan analglyph on my phone.

Do you know whatmakes this news doubly bad? I already spent $150 on two virtual taps to try to get a 3D image on my VGA monitor. So if I can't broadcast this I've already sunk 150 dollars. The funny thing is I need to sink another $150 to have the labor performed on the twin VGA virtual tap installs.

there's two reasons why I'm going to hire the labor one is hopefully I'll get enough bandwidth to do twitch. At least now the state of Ohio recognizes this particular rural County Road spine and a couple of ribs going across as an internet desert. It was too small of a spine to be noticed on the federal level. Thankfully the state level recognizes this as a neywork danger area. the problem is every way I try to cope gets cut off between the legs. First Visible Wireless, the best possible choice in my situation. With 5 megs in, 5 megs out hotspot unlimited quantity, though at least three Meg is going to be spent on Xbox networked games, doesn't me leave much room left for the twitch broadcast. But luckily internal cell phone data is not limited.

However with Android making it a feature to disable a feature to disable USB webcams and USB capture cards, unless they are 640x480, then suddenly OBS decides to not send your second video to your second screen but to swap screens for your two monitors.

The problem is I can't get my twitch picture on the monitor that is attached to the faster bandwidth.

If this is a bug please, then please go fix the program. But if this is a feature, in other words, you want me to stop. Then go fix yourselves like how Bob Barker told people to fix their dogs and cats.

By the way here is the production proof of how I prepared a mode for anaglyph broadcasting, lest anyone think I'm just bluffing or just blowing off steam.

By the way, the thing of "fix the program or fix yourselves" was a clever way to show my anger. I was trying to channel AVGN-type anger. I don't mean to literally follow it. It was a figure of speech.

Speaking of which my photograph won't appear correctly because it's 4 megabits natively on my phone and apparently it's too large for the server. And this is a still photograph. any place where I could show my photograph to you guys?