OBS 25.0.8--Slide Show Transitions Not Working Properly

Brotuulaan

I have two sets of slides set up to run in the corner with transparency using the swipe transition, but neither set is working the way it should. They're also working differently than one another, which is frustrating.

Set one: Of four slides, one transition is swiping properly, one is just cutting instead of swiping, and the last two are cutting to one of the other images and then swiping (it's the same slide for both).

Set two: All four slides are cutting out before the next one swipes in. This is at least consistent, but it's still not at all what I want and doesn't look as good.

I moved over all my files from an old computer a couple of weeks ago and installed the latest version of OBS straight from the website. I exported the scene collection from the other computer and imported it into the new instance of OBS. Could a scene collection import be the issue? Is the slide show feature just broken in 25.0.8?

If it's fixed on restart, that'll at least be nice—but I really hope it would stay away at that point.

dnhstv

Same problem here.
I posted a question yesterday with this same problem on a slideshow fading.
It is blanking between images and then fading in as opposed to fading from one image to another like it used to do.