Question / Help Novice: Only one audio source streaming

enigmaxtreme

So I had my first attempt streaming today through YouTube and I wanted to stream some Wii U through my Avermedia LGP while on my Mic. However, when it came to actually streaming, the only thing I could hear was my Mic.

The Mixer on OBS-MP showed that audio was coming in through the LGP but I had no idea how to get them to hear it.

I'm a complete novice when it comes to OBS so any help would be appreciated.

Can you post some screen shots of the mixer (just under the preview window) and your audio settings. Audio Settings can be found under the Edit menu, Advanced Audio Properties.

Are you using Simple mode for Output? This is under Settings, Output, if you have it set to Advanced can you post a screen shot of your Streaming tab as well please.

Fishirboy

Fixed it, For some reason the default option is not correct, I then changed the speaker output and got it to work.

enigmaxtreme

Its funny, I updated to 0.13.1 and it starts behaving itself. Only problem now is that the audio from the Avermedia LGP sounds like it' s stuttering. It looks to be an issue with the device and OBS as it works fine with my Elgato, But I figured out a temp fixaround, using a 3.5 mm cable between the device and my mic input on the front of my pc.