Question / Help No source is working for a game

Puntherline

Hello!

I'm gonna try to keep this one short. I want to record a game called "Space Engineers" and I have tried every possible source. Display Capture results in 20fps footage, about 30-ish when aero is disabled and it is set to 60 in OBS. Game Capture (Capture any fullscreen application and Capture specific window) return a black screen. Window capture is returning a white screen with the mouse of the game being displayed. I have tried all of these settings with the game being in the following modes: Window, Fullscreen window and Fullscreen. (When it's set to fullscreen, all my other monitors don't work anymore. They just freeze until I use Alt+Tab to get out of the game or if I change back to Window or Fullscreen window mode.)

The log: https://pastebin.com/ZEMJ0kT2 (I had aero enabled at that time, but I disabled it and set the max FPS to 60 in and tested everything again and the outcome was literally the same.)

If anybody knows what could cause this or if there is a way to fix this, let me know!