Question / Help No seperate audio lines in Windows Explorer, but in VLC?

c0nsecro

Hey guys,

sorry for my creepy english, I hope you can unterderstand me. I've got a realy heavy problem: I record my Desktop- and Microphone audio in 2 seperate lines. If I look at the description from Windows 10, it told me, there is only one audio-line. Then I open the file in VLC and I can see two different lines, from mic and dektop. But if I load it in Adobe Premiere Pro CC, he told me again there is only one line ... I tried in .mov and .mp4, the problem is still the same. What can I do now :c ? I upload the latest logfile too. Maybe it's important to say, that the gamecapture only works, if i started OBS-MP as admin ...

Attachments

• 2015-11-30 23-13-21.txt
    9.6 KB · Views: 8

Gol D. Ace

Older versions of Adobe Premiere Pro CC can't handle the multi audio track files that OBS MP produces.
Update your CC Version to the 2015 one.

c0nsecro

Nice ... thank you, that works and mady my day/evening. Now I should make every scene new, because it's not possible to import it from the normal version. But that's ok :) .

Another Question, do you know if it's possible, to make 2 different Scene-Layouts for recording and streaming at the same time? Because I stream to this day with XSplit with Twitchalerts and recording with OBS without Twitchalerts für YouTube.

Harold

Another Question, do you know if it's possible, to make 2 different Scene-Layouts for recording and streaming at the same time? Because I stream to this day with XSplit with Twitchalerts and recording with OBS without Twitchalerts für YouTube.
It's requested

c0nsecro

Older versions of Adobe Premiere Pro CC can't handle the multi audio track files that OBS MP produces.
Update your CC Version to the 2015 one.

Well, after a local record, Adobe Premiere got asynchron audio lines, sometimes there is no audio anymore in the same file. You got an solution? You can see my settings in the screenshot.

Update: Well, I changed the name of the file from .mp4 to .mov and now it seems to be, the lines are synch now. Was a test from an old workaround I've tested one year before. I will try to record the files in .mov now and take a look, if the problems are eliminated now.

Attachments

• settings.JPG
    settings.JPG
    68.9 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:

Gol D. Ace

This might sound strange but try renaming the file extension to .mov and then import the file into premiere.

EDIT: I think you tried that already and it helped or?

c0nsecro

Well, I recorded in .mov now and the problem is already there, don't know what's the f*cking problem from Premiere. With more lenght, the audioline from the game get more and more async ...