No NDI Output from OBS Mac

profo250

Unable to see OBS NDI outputs (not even names) from my iMac on other devices within the same network. NDI Output settings menu within OBS appears to be working correctly. Was working correctly with an earlier OBS version. Have attempted uninstalling/reinstalling all components, as well as restarting the iMac. NewTek NDI Tools (Scan Converter, Test Patterns, etc) work fine. Firewalls on both computers are turned off.

Technical Information

Transmitting iMac: macOS Monterey (Version: 12.6.1)
Processor: 3.6 GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i7
Installed RAM: 32GB 2400 MHz DD4
Graphics: Radeon Pro 560 4 GB
OBS Studio Version: 28.1.2 (mac)
OBS-NDI Version:
NDI Tools Version: 5.5.2.15

NewTek NDI Tools (Scan Converter, Test Patterns, etc) work fine.
What about NDI Video Monitor? Just to make sure OBS is outputting NDI video. Scan Converter records screen and Test Patterns generate test pattern output, those are both outputting tools. You need a monitoring tool to see the NDI output from OBS if I'm understanding you correctly.

profo250

What about NDI Video Monitor? Just to make sure OBS is outputting NDI video. Scan Converter records screen and Test Patterns generate test pattern output, those are both outputting tools. You need a monitoring tool to see the NDI output from OBS if I'm understanding you correctly.
I can confirm that NDI Monitor on on the iMac can see external NDI sources (plus internal Scan Coverter, Test Patterns, etc), but nothing from OBS. OBS can pull NDI sources in, but has zero NDI outputs.

I can confirm that NDI Monitor on on the iMac can see external NDI sources (plus internal Scan Coverter, Test Patterns, etc), but nothing from OBS. OBS can pull NDI sources in, but has zero NDI outputs.
Go to tools and select NDI output settings, there you can choose program or preview to send as NDI.

profo250

I'm very aware of how it works. I have it running on a 2017 MacBook Pro. Sadly, it no longer works on a 2019 iMac after upgrading to OBS 28.