Question / Help No Mic Audio after recording a while

Minyas

Hi there.

First i will say hello and excuse my English, I am from Germany and so not a native speaker ;)

Since the last weeks i use OBS Multi to record my Youtube stuff.
I have the problem that after record some parts the Mic Audio will mute or not record.

In Log Files I found in exactly after the 2nd part we've recorded and recognize the following failure:

22:09:19.416: Audio line 'Mic/Aux' currently receiving out of bounds audio data. This can sometimes happen if there's a pause in the thread.
22:09:20.486: Audio line 'Mic/Aux' no longer receiving out of bounds audio data.
22:09:20.500: Audio line 'Mic/Aux' audio data currently getting cut off. This could be due to a negative sync offset that's larger than the current audio buffering time.

You'll find the whole Log append, so you see the the first video recorded perfectly. The Problem started while we've recorde the 2nd part in the last 5 minutes. The Mic sound immediately stops to record.

This happens never before with the old OBS Version and I also recorded 4 parts in a other game withe same settings in OBS multi and the failure doesn't appear.

May this is a random failure from the noise gate filter which i set for the Mic?

While I I'll tried to join the audio part from my Youtube buddy, I recognized that movie studio doesn't se the audio line from videos recorded with OBS Multi. The MP$ Video from the old OBS Version doesn't have that problem and I see Video and Audio line.

Hope somebody can help with this problem :)

Cheers

Attachments

• 2015-10-07 21-14-23.txt
    28.5 KB · Views: 20
I had this happen once during a stream on 0.12.0. However it wasn't OBS related, I connected my MIC input up to a different USB port, reconfigured everything and I've never had the problem again.

Thunder

i'm getting the same thing. i'm using a decklink card (although i have multiple BM cards in the ssytem, this never happens with obs 64bit) - I don't know why it's trying to run the 342bit on a 64 bit OS but whatever...

the amount of ram is wrong, I have 32 gig, I have tried a fresh install of OBS MP, this happens when im streaming, recording or both after about 5 maybe 10 minutes.

yet yesterday with the exact same stream/record settings on regular obs 64 bit i was running an 8 hour stream.

I prefer to use MP because of the multi track recordings. allows me to pull out the music before I upload it to youtube.

http://pastebin.com/VnzSAQC7