No Computer Audio coming into OBS, although external audio through Scarlett 6i6 interface is fine

louvanstone

Hope you can help. I have been doing live music events inside Facebook Live for over 18 months now and it was working really well. I was able to stream the audio from my computer as well as audio from external instruments. All of a sudden, there is no audio signal inside OBS from my computer. I have researched this and have everything set as instructed on various videos. However nothing seems to be working, there is no audio signal from my Mac coming into OBS. I have it set as a Multi-Output device which contains my Scarlett 6i6 interface and IshowU Audio Capture. As soon as I click on the this, the audio on my computer stops. I have also tried creating an Aggregate device with the same Scarlett 6i6 interface and IshowU Audio Capture. This does allow the computer audio to be heard, but as soon as I check in OBS, there is no computer audio signal. There is always a signal coming from my external devices through the Scarlett 6i6. Does anyone have any ideas? Many thanks.