Question / Help No Chroma Key listed under "Effect Filters"

Todd Dawkins

Hello there,,,

Trying to get my green screen up and running, but I can not get the chroma key filter to appear. I right click on my webcam source and select filters. When I get into the filters menu and click the plus sign, my only options are:

- Compressor
- Gain
- Noise Gate
- Noise Suppression
- VST 2.x plug-in
- Video delay (Async)

Any idea why I can not use chroma key?

uglyeoin

I found it. I definitely am a moron too.

1. set up web cam
2. Right click, press filters
3. There are TWO plus buttons Audio/Video Filters and Effect Filters. It's in the bottom one (for me) which is effect filters.

Good luck

vontoddenstein

I found it. I definitely am a moron too.

1. set up web cam
2. Right click, press filters
3. There are TWO plus buttons Audio/Video Filters and Effect Filters. It's in the bottom one (for me) which is effect filters.

Good luck
Thank you for pointing this out because I too was a moron and did not see the second set of controls (at the very bottom)

ernane

Hello there,,,

Trying to get my green screen up and running, but I can not get the chroma key filter to appear. I right click on my webcam source and select filters. When I get into the filters menu and click the plus sign, my only options are:

- Compressor
- Gain
- Noise Gate
- Noise Suppression
- VST 2.x plug-in
- Video delay (Async)

Any idea why I can not use chroma key?

I think I found the problem. Do not click the sum button, but click with the right mouse button on the dark region below that of the effect filter caption. Thus, an option appears to add the chorma key effect.

ernane

Cancel that... Turns out I'm just a moron! LOL.

I think I found the problem. Do not click the sum button, but click with the right mouse button on the dark region below that of the effect filter caption. Thus, an option appears to add the chorma key effect.

Attachments

• fig1.png
    fig1.png
    78.6 KB · Views: 1,761
  • fig2.png
    fig2.png
    82.7 KB · Views: 1,729