Bug Report No browser plugin for mac / page not found

vgta0

Hi, all like i said i can't open browser plugin mac page not found please help ! i need it please .
Thanks you very much ;)

dvardan

Hi, there is a Browser source built into OBS Mac, you can add it in the Sources panel, then just paste whatever link you have in there. Hope this helps you!

EDIT: i have OBS 22.0.3, if you don't have the latest update, you might not have this, im not quite sure.

Last edited:

vgta0

hi,
Thanks a lot for answer.
But sorry i began where is the browser source built into obs mac ? How to add it ? What link i have to paste ? And yes i have 22.0.3 ...

dvardan

When you set up your stream you can set up scenes. Each individual scene is built up from different sources (such as display capture, game capture (syphon inject) etc.). You need to add the Browser source to your scene from the same drop down menu as your display capture and other sources.

I presume you want to add twitch alerts to your stream, so what you need to do is get the link from streamlabels' alert section and paste it in on the initial setup page of the browser plugin.

there's a tutorial on youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFeVY8ayp-Q the only difference is you use the built in browser source instead of the clr browser source that you'd otherwise download.

Hope this helps you my man!

vgta0

hi thanks a lot friend to help me .
Ok i paste link u tell me thanks, I think i understand more better but i stream on ps4 so i have to add ps4 on browser source ( is it media source) ?

Narcogen

Not sure what you mean by "add ps3 on browser source".

The browser source is used to add content from a website to OBS.
The media source is used to add audio/video files to OBS from your local computer.

How are you connecting your PS4 to your Mac? Are you using a capture card?

dvardan

If you connect your ps4 via elgato then you can't use OBS to stream at the moment i believe.

Can you tell me how you connect your ps4 to your mac? Only then will I be able to help you.

Until then take care my friend!

vgta0

Hi,
i found : with distance play with the ps4 and source video capture browser , i can stream with obs !! thanks a lot guys for help and answer :)