Question / Help No Audio While Streaming

TinaHope

Hello. I serve with a local church and we stream on FB Live. Somehow we have audio showing in the mixer, but it's not coming out on the FB stream. How should I approach trouble shooting? I really need to resolve in the next couple of days please. I'm attaching log files (when it first happened Sunday, and the most current.) Thank you so much!

Attachments

• 2018-09-09 08-49-46.txt
    19.3 KB · Views: 46
  • 2018-09-12 13-29-10.txt
    3.7 KB · Views: 19

Narcogen

The log shows this:

08:49:48.595: coreaudio: failed to find device uid: com_blackmagic_design_iokit_DeckLink_AudioInputEngine:0, waiting for connection

It looks like you've been trying to add your capture device as a Blackmagic device in some instances, and as a Video capture device in others. As the latter, I think you may need to also add it as an audio source.

I honestly don't remember whether the Ultra studio mini is supposed to be added as a Blackmagic device (which is for Decklink cards mostly) or just as a generic video capture device.

Also check the advanced mixer to make sure your audio devices are assigned to the track you're streaming (or all tracks if you're using simple mode and not recording discrete multi track audio).