Question / Help No audio while LIVE STREAMING

Kelly Lincoln

UPDATE: IT APPEARS THE ISSUE IS WITH CORE AUDIO (SEE LOG). THIS "UPDATE" SEEMS TO HAVE BROKEN CORE AUDIO. WHEN CAN WE EXPECT A FIX?
I live stream using a MacBook Pro (Retina) 16G RAM, 3.1GhHz i7.
External Web-camera: Logitech C920 1080p
External Mixer/Mic: Yamaha MG10XU/Nady condenser mic.
Since the update, I have noticed that LAG AND NO AUDIO are now rather pronounced features. If one has to use a third party app to record desktop audio, WTF does one use for Live Stream audio?

I need to point out that prior to the update, I HAD NO FREAKING ISSUES WITH OBS.

Attachments

• 2018-12-26 22-14-52.txt
    4.5 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:

Kelly Lincoln

UPDATE: IT APPEARS THE ISSUE IS WITH CORE AUDIO (SEE LOG). THIS "UPDATE" SEEMS TO HAVE BROKEN CORE AUDIO. WHEN CAN WE EXPECT A FIX?
I live stream using a MacBook Pro (Retina) 16G RAM, 3.1GhHz i7.
External Web-camera: Logitech C920 1080p
External Mixer/Mic: Yamaha MG10XU/Nady condenser mic.
Since the update, I have noticed that LAG AND NO AUDIO are now rather pronounced features. If one has to use a third party app to record desktop audio, WTF does one use for Live Stream audio?

I need to point out that prior to the update, I HAD NO FREAKING ISSUES WITH OBS.

I uninstalled, then reinstalled OBS 22.0.3 coreaudio initialized:
22:47:25.252: coreaudio: device 'MG-XU' initialized and my mixer is recognized. audio is still not being out put to the livestream, even though it is being routed properly.

If anyone can do more than simply read this and help me, I'd appreciate it.

Narcogen

Have you checked in OBS' mixer that your audio device(s) are assigned to the track you're outputting to stream?