No Audio when streaming or recording

FritzD

Hello all, OBS newbie, but a fairly tech savvy person. I'm trying to stream from my BlackMagic UltraStudio Mini Recorder.
I have the device set as a video capture device. It is streaming the video just fine. I see the same black magic device in the audio mixer, and it is getting signal, however there is no audio when I live stream... I have tried add add the black magic as audio capture... did not work.
any thoughts would be appreciated

Attachments

• IMG_2082.jpg
    IMG_2082.jpg
    105.5 KB · Views: 48

princekhazar

If you have the Thunderbolt 2 UltraStudio Mini Recorder, make sure you're running the previous version of the BMD Desktop Video drivers. The latest v11.6 doesn't seem to be handled by OBS well at present. If you have the newer Thunderbolt 3 UltraStudio Recorder 3G like me, then you're hosed until OBS updates their compatibility with these new devices.

dsa4589

Hi, I'm using my black magic mini recorder connected to my canon to live stream. I have previously used it and it's worked just fine. I just updated the OBS software. Video looks great, but the audio isn't working. The audio signal isn't even reading the bars aren't moving at all. I've searched so many youtube videos and forums but havne't found anythning to help. I'd appreciate anyone's help to get audio from my camera via the BMD mini recorder.

I currently have Audio Input set to Black Magic Design Mini Recorder. Under Audio settinngs the audio is set to BMD mini recorder as well and everything else is disabled but the bars are still not moving showing no signal. HELP please!

Elkana

Hi, I'm using my black magic mini recorder connected to my canon to live stream. I have previously used it and it's worked just fine. I just updated the OBS software. Video looks great, but the audio isn't working. The audio signal isn't even reading the bars aren't moving at all. I've searched so many youtube videos and forums but havne't found anythning to help. I'd appreciate anyone's help to get audio from my camera via the BMD mini recorder.

I currently have Audio Input set to Black Magic Design Mini Recorder. Under Audio settinngs the audio is set to BMD mini recorder as well and everything else is disabled but the bars are still not moving showing no signal. HELP please!

I have the same issues. I am using the BMD UtraStudio Mini Recorder connected to the Canon 60D. I have a MacBook Pro 2018 i9 32GB. Video works perfectly but no audio. Have you found a solution? Thank you

Doc_Al1v3

Exact same problem last week all worked fine today... Video Perfect audio Nothing .... !! Using MacBook Air macOs Big Sur 11.2.3 with - ultra studio Mini Recorder V11.7 - OBS studio 26.1.2 (64 bit) - OBS does not show the Black magic audio ...??