No Audio Using Roland FA-101 Firewire

Loomis

Hello

I'm pretty new to using OBS and its boards but I have searched around to find a solution to my problem before I made this thread. Any help is appreciated! If you need information or screenshots, just let me know.

The problem I am having is I want to send sound from my mixer to my computer through my audio interface by firewire. I don't want to use a program like Rekordbox, Ableton, etc to act as way to have OBS receive sound. I just want the sound to go directly into OBS for live streams and later use it for recording my livestreams.

I also want to connect my Microphone but I have not decided yet if I am going to connect it through the interface or my mixer yet since I have not had the chance to test out the interface.

I have tried iShowU and created multi-output devices and also aggregated devices but OBS does not pick up the signal from my interface. I have also made sure that OBS has access to microphone in my system settings so I know that's not the issue. The option to make the channels my interface are recognized in OBS however, when I choose that option the signal meter is blank.

Below is the equipment I am using, hope the information provided helps.

Equipment:
Pioneer djm 800

Audio interface:
Roland FA -101

Computer:
Macbook Pro OS Mojave

Connection:
Firewire

Microphone:
Samson dynamic audio

Thanks again for any help provided in sorting out this problem.