Question / Help No audio Through Headphones?

SiloHD

I was wondering if anyone could help me with this issue i'm having, it's probably a setting but i'm not an advanced user so i apologise.
My problem is after my recording is done and i go to watch it, i dont have any sound on the recording through my earphones but when i switch to default any of my monitors for example the sound is there and perfect.
its a strange one and confusing me. but here is what i have noticed, if i change from mono to stereo i hear the recording out only one side of earphones.
Never had this problem before.
any help would be appreciated

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    38.8 KB · Views: 10

Tarumes

A Logfile would be nice

With these settings you should get at audio track 1 both micro and desktop sound and on track 2 desktop and on track 3 microphone and also in Settings --> Output the Tab "Recording" check all audio tracks to enabled

Attachments

• audio.png
    audio.png
    152.9 KB · Views: 12

SiloHD

A Logfile would be nice

With these settings you should get at audio track 1 both micro and desktop sound and on track 2 desktop and on track 3 microphone and also in Settings --> Output the Tab "Recording" check all audio tracks to enabled
I'm sorry here is the log file, the weird thing is if i run voicemeter and run my outputs through that then everything is fine, dont know what i'm missing

Attachments

• 2019-06-11 08-36-24.txt
    7.2 KB · Views: 6
Last edited: