Question / Help No audio output devices appear on my source

Joshua_AI_Love

Hi David, I have exactly the same problem. Did you find the solution?
Yes. I have the same problem too. Input device shows up without an issue. I can record using an external mic. But am having no luck capturing any other output. I’m considering simply running/looping my profire 2626 output cables directly into the front panel to record sound.
I can hear everything from the speakers but no device comes up regarding “output device” selection. If someone has solved this issue please leave me a link. Thanks.

COmi123

I had the same problem as davidordinas and I don't know how I can fix it. Does anyone know? I am knew to OBS and don't know any of the vocabulary so a simple explanation would help out a lot.

Attachments

• 6D17F82B-B2D4-4330-B6C6-DE75DD38C2C2.jpeg
    6D17F82B-B2D4-4330-B6C6-DE75DD38C2C2.jpeg
    96.8 KB · Views: 154

SY256

Bumping this topic to let the gods of forced obsolescence know THIS, this is exactly why I never upgrade anything if I can help it. I went from mac 10.9 to 10.11 and now OBS no longer works, I'm having the same issue as you guys. I thought I needed a new OBS (I was on 18) to go with the new OS so I downloaded 23 and its now a different looking interface but it still does not have any available audio sources. EVERYTHING WAS FINE ON MAC 10.9. I already have soundflower and blackhole, those are not the problem the problem is no audio devices are available at all through OBS only. Everything else works.

Luckily I keep 10.9 bootable on a partition but I would love to know a fix to this on 10.11

warplotus

Bumping this topic to let the gods of forced obsolescence know THIS, this is exactly why I never upgrade anything if I can help it. I went from mac 10.9 to 10.11 and now OBS no longer works, I'm having the same issue as you guys. I thought I needed a new OBS (I was on 18) to go with the new OS so I downloaded 23 and its now a different looking interface but it still does not have any available audio sources. EVERYTHING WAS FINE ON MAC 10.9. I already have soundflower and blackhole, those are not the problem the problem is no audio devices are available at all through OBS only. Everything else works.

Luckily I keep 10.9 bootable on a partition but I would love to know a fix to this on 10.11
still an issue and it's now Jun 27th...

jumpcutrecut

Also dealing with the same issue. Previously it had worked without issue picking up all devices. Then, probably a few days ago, I noticed that no audio was being written to recorded files but I could still monitor live audio. Then, at some point as I ran different tests with a variety of audio settings, the device listings all disappeared. So... hopefully someone knows what's up and can fix this... please.