New user alert !

Ashley sonter

I have installed OBS I am a new user I had it working ready for my first stream tonight, but then changed my Facebook name and created a new Facebook page.

Went back in to log on and stream and I cannot get it to work.
It won’t let me log on using my email address for Facebook and it is 100% correct.

Thank you
Ashley

Lawrence_SoCal

I'm fairly new, so hopefully a better answer will follow.
I never log into FB live inside OBS with an email address??
I do log into Facebook.com\live\producer and get/check schedule videos, as well as the all important stream key. Are you using a persistent key? if I recall correctly, persistent key is not the default, so do you simply need to log in (via browser, not OBS). In OBS Settings -> Stream. clicking Get Stream Key simply opens a browser window for me (which I've never used before, I usually have my preferred browser window open before. Regardless, this isn't an OBS issue, but your default browser.. ).
So to eliminate possible issues/confusion, I'd recommend going directly to FB live producer web page, get your stream key and copy into OBS Stream Key. [and I'd recommend using a browser in Private/Incognito mode to eliminate possible cookie issues.. standard eliminate variables to isolate cause].
Now test