NEW OBS Recordings Cannot Be REMUXED. No Idea Why.

As-Is

I've been using OBS to record and never had any issue remuxing after. All of a sudden any new recordings give me the message "Recording Remuxed but File may be incomplete". It still works fine for older recordings. The new recordings are all there too. I had to convert one via handbrake but it takes about 10 times longer. I did not change anything in my OBS. Just started being an issue 3 days ago. Any idea what the issue is? Thanks.

bluefurry

So, I had an issue remuxing a file recently (on my windows laptop, just switched to an M1 Air), I had to use VLC to pull the video and the audio out separately and then I put them back together into an mp4 using Divinci. it sucked I hope they fix this or figure out what's going on... may be the original recording options, I need to do some tests

As-Is

This is on an iMac. Once again I never had an issue and now I can't remix new recordings. The files are fine. No idea what is wrong but it's extremely frustrating. Any help is greatly appreciated.

As-Is

This is the message I get on the new recordings.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-12-21 at 5.05.38 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-12-21 at 5.05.38 PM.png
    152.5 KB · Views: 284

fbcmusicman

My church just recently installed a brand new, turn-key streaming video system using OBS on a brand new Windows 10 computer At the time it was installed I was able to remux practice videos. Now, when I try to remux our videos I get this response, "Recording remuxed, but the file may be incomplete". An example, one MKV file is 00:16:00 minutes long, when it remuxes, the MP4 file is 00:00:00 minutes long. The only program I could get to work in reformatting the MKV file into an MP4 is Wondershare Filmora. Is this an issue with the current version? Or could it be in my settings? I need to get this fixed!!