New Laptop

Dj Rene ELP

Hello, I bought myself a new laptop because the old one was too weak for live streaming.
Then I installed OBS Studio and connected my phone camera to the app ip webcam.
reider didn't work because OBS tells me "You just added a browser source" and a small blue screen can be seen. When I connect my camera then a screenshot of the IP page but no picture!!! Please help me if possible, as I will be streaming my live sets again!!! Thank you very much

Hallo, ich habe mir einen neuen Laptop, da der Alte zu schwach war für Live-Streaming.
Habe dann OBS Studio installiert und habe meine Handykamera mit der App ip webcam verbunden.
reider hat dies nicht funktioniert, da mir OBS sagt "Sie haben gerade eine Browserquelle hinzugefügt" und ein kleiner Blauer Bildschirm zu sehen ist. Wenn ich dann noch meine Kamera verbinde kommt ein Screenshot der IP-Seite aber kein Bild!!! Bitte helft mir wenn möglich, da ich wieder meine Live-Sets streamen wird!!! Vielen Dank

Lawrence_SoCal

When I connect my camera then a screenshot of the IP page but no picture!!!

This may not be an OBS issue. Do yourself a favor test that the IP camera software is working. For example, I played with OBS.ninja and on some devices it works, others it did not (then Android 10 upgrade fixed one of the devices)... all of which had nothing to do with OBS
So basic scientific method.. eliminate variables... get the camera s/w IP stream to work... THEN (and only then) get it to work with OBS