New hardware = Weird Coloring

DobberNoggin

Hey there, Just wanted to say before i start my post all replies are greatly appreciated.. As of a few days I've switched my hardware from a GTX 1060 and a I7-8700K (with 32 GB of ram) to a Vega 56 and a Ryzen 7-2700X (with 32 GB of ram) and I've noticed minor but still like bothersome differences in like what my OBS is producing in terms of video quality/color.. I did a ton of research spent the past 2 days working on trying to find the solution myself but out of desperation i just thought id reach out here for help.. I'm no OBS master so be patient with me.. I'm trying to setup OBS on new hardware mainly to record a specific game that's like 13 years old which can sometimes be a pain cause it's not always properly optimized or like easy to get working well.. The game in particular is Team Fortress 2.. I guess my problem with recording it is it's "good enough" quality but compared to my old hardware it looks a lot different and it's really bothersome.. The main issue is the coloring it looks very colorless and if i try something like "full color" the shadows are ridiculously dark.. It's very weird.. As previously mentioned all replies are greatly, thank you.

My current OBS settings: (that are super similar to my old ones)

Example of my new AMD settings recording: (without as much color much higher bitrate)

Example of my old NVIDIA settings recording: (with much more color but a super low bit rate)