Question / Help Need help!

TOZotac

Okey so im currently trying to stream from OBS multiplatform. but when i start streaming everything just lags and the screen is weird.
https://vid.me/5Jjj
That is how it looks. how do i fix this?
Thanks

ZeroShift

The source of the problem.

Agreed. Your CPU simply cannot keep up with the demand of video encoding.

Have you tried changing your recording encoder to AMD Video Coding Engine in your output settings? The HD 8330 seems to be capable of it, although I don't know if your CPU will still be able to keep up.

TOZotac

its a laptop so dont think it would work but i got a mac book pro with intel core 5. would that work?

Last edited:

sam686

Both capture device might need to share bandwidth and the limit may have been reached. Reduce webcam resolution to maybe 640x360 in OBS video capture settings, or maybe unplug it.

Maybe set base (and scaled) resolution to 854x480, you are not capturing you game higher then 480p, right?

TOZotac

Both capture device might need to share bandwidth and the limit may have been reached. Reduce webcam resolution to maybe 640x360 in OBS video capture settings, or maybe unplug it.

Maybe set base (and scaled) resolution to 854x480, you are not capturing you game higher then 480p, right?
THANK YOU SO MUCH! i unplugd my webcam and changed the resolution and it seem so be working! i just tryed to record but im not sure if that makes any differense while i stream. Thank you.

sam686

Maybe you can start an empty "Scene Collection". If you do make more then one scene on a current collection its best to use existing item when adding the same capture.