Question / Help Need help with a file

Sunkle

Hello so i was recording today and when i finished recording i wanted to remux the file when i did after the remux obs said The file might be incomplete and from 50 minute file to 1 second file and i cannot recover it bcs somehow its with the same name. Does someone have any idea how i can recover the 50 minute file.

Sunkle

Sadly i think ye and it modified the file it was not deleted so i cannot recover it only if i am able to get the previous version form somewhere

Sunkle

Do you have any idea if i can recover it somehow because i cannot record the same thing again. It was hours of work till i was able to complete it.

Harold

data recovery software MAY be able to get it back, but the more you use the drive it was recording to, the harder it will become.

Sunkle

The problem is that it is like the same file i think so the data recovery software don`t detect that there was something there before

Sunkle

Eh i guess it was mb for recording in mp4 i guess i should forget about that file better luck next time

oliveryuan

If you saved the new file on top of the old file, instead of as a new file, there is no chance. But you can still try a data recovery tool.