Question / Help Need help to find the right capture card

BIGBLUE2

Hello, i am new here and sorry in advance if i posted the thread in wrong place, but i didn't find any other place to do it.Feel free to move it if needed.
As the title states, i need some help to decide the right capture card for me. I have searched about it a lot but i am still confused since i am kinda new into streaming devices.
I have used some capture cards from avermedia in the past ( specifically the models GC550 and GC551) but they do not meet my requirements.
What i want to do, is to connect to the capture card as source my desktop pc and being able to view the image live with zero latency in obs or similar programs.
I dont want to record the video or stream it online.
Now my problem is that these cards are doing some downgrading in the color quality. I contacted their support and used all their recommended settings but this didn't help. The problem seems to be that they are using sub sampling.
I want to be able to view the streaming video in perfect color quality as it is in reality without any color quality loss. That's very important for me.
I have find some capture cards like Avermedia CL311-MN, and some others from companies like Blackmagic and Magewell, but i am not sure if they gonna do exactly what i want to (zero latency without 100% lossless color quality), and their support isn't being very helpful.
Do you all have any suggestions that would meet my needs? I would appreciate it so much. Thank you in advance.