Question / Help Need help getting in-game sound to record on OBS

Xx_Reaper451_xX

I'm using OBS Studio 64-bit and I'm having issues recording my game sound. My actual desktop sound works great, I can hear everything and OBS can hear my voice when I talk but there's no in-game sound. I've tried switching output devices even so far as to use my monitor for sound to no avail. Any assistance is appreciated.

Attachments

• 2017-02-23 21-50-31.txt
    14.7 KB · Views: 3
  • 2017-02-23 21-50-31.txt
    17 KB · Views: 2

c3r1c3

Problems getting the Razer Kraken working? Use the 64-bit version of OBS - it's installed automatically, and is the default as of OBS Studio 17.0.0. If you're stuck on a 32-bit system or the 64bit OBS still doesn't work, try disabling the Kraken launcher in msconfig's Startup tab (press WinKey+R, type "msconfig" in the box and press Enter) and reboot your pc.

Xx_Reaper451_xX

Problems getting the Razer Kraken working? Use the 64-bit version of OBS - it's installed automatically, and is the default as of OBS Studio 17.0.0. If you're stuck on a 32-bit system or the 64bit OBS still doesn't work, try disabling the Kraken launcher in msconfig's Startup tab (press WinKey+R, type "msconfig" in the box and press Enter) and reboot your pc.
Thank you so much, the disabling of the Kraken 7.1 Chroma APO Helper app fixed it and it's reading desktop audio finally, this might also be the solution to a couple other audio problems I'm having with different apps also. Thanks again.

Attachments

• 2017-02-24 10-28-11.txt
    4.9 KB · Views: 1