Question / Help Need help doing some post-processing

I am moving away from streaming and into the world of let's plays, which fits with what I am able to commit time to better, but I'm running in to a couple problems. Recording with OBS is easy enough and is probably a better option than trying to record straight into some NLE (I imagine the input delay will be less with OBS, but I could be wrong) and it will even allow me to record the mic to a separate track from the game audio. However, I am having trouble finding some editing software that will actually read that second track. I have been editing with Movie Studio Platinum 12 for a while now, mostly because I already have it, but it will only pick up the first audio track (the game audio). I downloaded a trail of Premiere Elements 14 to see if that would do it, but it can't either. Supposedly Premiere Pro CC will do it, but I'm not real keen on buying some stupid subscription. I tried Cyberlink PowerDirector, which sort of works in that if I record to a TS file, it will split it into two files when I import it, one for each audio track, that I can then combine on the timeline. However, there is no way to apply effects to the audio track, which completely defeats the purpose of having the mic on a separate track to begin with. Furthermore, with all of the above options, there does not seem to be a deinterlace filter, which is crazy to me. Although even if there is, I believe that OBS records it as if it is not interlaced, which is a bit of a problem when I go to record N64 games. I don't really want to have to record the audio separately and try to sync it up later, as that's what I have been doing and it's a pain. Any suggestions?