Need a recommendation for my obs settings

arielnugie

Im planning on recording video game footage at 720p 60fps. But I just dont know what to do with the settings.

So, im just gonna put it here the screen shot of my own settings and it'll be helpful if you could tell me if something needs to change so that I can create a pretty good result with 720p 60fps for a YouTube video.

This is a first time I'm using OBS and I'm hoping if you could teach me what to do.

Here's my PC spec in case if you need it:
Windows 10 pro
64 bit operating system
You can see more details about my PC below:

CPU Info 1.jpg
CPU Info 2.jpg

CPU Info 3.jpg

Currently, I'm using the YouTube recommendation from their support page. But I don't know if this is enough.
Since my monitor doesn't support HDR, so I'm just gonna use the SDR recommendation.
My monitor resolution is only 1900x600 so I'm doing 720p since I've heard that it is not recommended to make video larger than my monitor resolution.

OBS info 1.jpg

OBS info 2.jpg

OBS info 3.jpg

After I'm done with the recording. I'm planning to edit the video later on to make the video more interesting.
But, I don't know if I should match the OBS setting with the video editor setting such as the bitrate etc... or I should just leave it at default.

My video editor setting at default:

vegas pro setting info.jpg

Any advice will be appreciated