NDI Source not Showing in OBS 28.1.2

priscillareiss

I have an Intel Mac and installed obs-ndi-4.10.0-Qt6-macOS.pkg and NDI 4.5.1 macOS runtime.
I then installed OBS 28.1.2

My Elgato HD60S Game Capture card is not findable as either an NDI Source or as a Video Capture Device in OBS 28.1.2

Does anyone have insight about what the issue might be?

I have a similar problem. I'm trying to control several PTZ cameras in OBS through a network switch. I installed the PTZ Controls plugin in OBS and can control the cameras just fine, but I'm not getting any video. I downloaded the NDI Tools and plugin but NDI does not appear in my OBS source list when I try to add cameras to a scene. I'm a total newbie to OBS and NDI, so any help would be greatly appreciated.

priscillareiss

I did get NDI Source to appear. If I can recall the steps I took:

Uninstalled OBS and OBS Link
Went into Macintosh HD > Library > Application Support and deleted the folder "obs-studio"
Restarted Computer (don't know if this is necessary)
Download & Install OBS Link. Open OBS Link to ensure that it pops up saying NDI tools plugin needs to be downloaded
Exit OBS Link
Download and Install NDI Runtime 4.5.1
Download and Install NDI 4.9.0
THEN Download and Install NDI 4.10.0
Open OBS Link to ensure that it recognizes NDI Tools Plugin as installed (meaning, you should not get the previous error message)
Download OBS 28.1.2

Open and you should be able to see NDI Sources in your OBS menu again

What I noticed is that NDI 4.10.0 does not install a "obs-ndi" folder in Application Support > obs-studio, but NDI 4.9.0 does install this folder.

Now the issue I am having is static in my audio :-(