NDI AND OBS NINJA AUDIO/ECHO ISSUE

I perfectly know that it is not the first time someone (me in this case) puts a request of help and or clarification about the audio issue (echoes in particular when you try to stream with OBS using remote connection with remote partecipants using SKYPE/NDI as sources od OBS NINJA as websouces. THIS KIND OF FEAUTURE IS MANDATARY IN MY FIELD WITH WEBINARS
I have tried to understand the way to solve the problem BUT, perhaps I'm stupid or not so clever in understanding, I have not found any kind of CLEAR solution in all the forums I have looking for.
SoI ask the friends in this forum to post if any a really clear soltution STEP BY STEP to solve this really boring problem.
I work as psychiatric doctor and I run a professional magazine in Italy I'm not an IT man so I think you can understand my request of clarity in the eventual replies

Finnaly I have found the solution: put ALL the audio input on the track 1 (MUTING ALL THE OTHER TRAKS FROM 2 to 69 in the mixer and voilat the echoes and all the audio issue dissapear. The magic is that there is also atransaction of audio when you change scenes with different audio inputs!!!
As surplus I have seen that the best is to use a second (cheap) PC to manage the connections to OBS both from NDI/SKYPE or from NINJA in oder to be absolutely sure to avoid any kind of audio interferences during a live streaming.
As the remote partecipants are "a regular situation" when you manage a webinar this setup is mandatary and solve all the problems concerning the quality of the audio

Last edited: