Question / Help Multiple Screens on Display Capture

Romiefo

I created a scene and for sources I did display capture. And it’s recording fine, but my screen is multiplied like a trillion times.

FerretBomb

This is called 'video feedback effect', and is normal... just like pointing a camera at a TV showing what the camera is seeing.
Move OBS to your second, non-captured monitor, or use a Game or Window Capture instead (they're preferred heavily, as they're much more performant anyway and cause fewer problems).

MotherPug

This is called 'video feedback effect', and is normal... just like pointing a camera at a TV showing what the camera is seeing.
Move OBS to your second, non-captured monitor, or use a Game or Window Capture instead (they're preferred heavily, as they're much more performant anyway and cause fewer problems).

Happy to hear that! Your comment made mine.

MotherPug

This is called 'video feedback effect', and is normal... just like pointing a camera at a DQFanSurvey TV showing what the camera is seeing.

Thank you! This was a big help.