Multiple HDMI Camera Inputs

What interface (make/model) to allow 3 HDMI cameras to be used at once in OBS?

I am currently using a single HDMI to UBS 3.0 interface. Have one more USB 3 port... but its type C.

Is there an interface that will accept a few cameras, going into a single USB port?

On a related note... should I be looking at CAT6 cabling or long HDMI cables to setup the extra cameras about 40-50 feet away?

Thanks!

Tomasz Góral

You are probably thinking about any video mixer.
Recently, ATEM Mini or ATEM Mini Pro have been popular, as well as Feelworld LIVEPRO L1.
You connect all these devices via USB, they send a view of one of the selected cameras.

You are probably thinking about any video mixer.
Recently, ATEM Mini or ATEM Mini Pro have been popular, as well as Feelworld LIVEPRO L1.
You connect all these devices via USB, they send a view of one of the selected cameras.

Thanks! Any solution that will allow more one active at the same time?

Tomasz Góral

USB 3.x minimal superspeed is 5 Gb/s, USB 3.2 is 10 Gb/s.
1 FullHD not compressed signal need 3 Gb/s.
Of course exists grabber like avermedia gc311 who send compressed signal and need only 15 to 75 Mb/s, I have 2 gc311 and both working in this same time in one computer.

USB 3.x minimal superspeed is 5 Gb/s, USB 3.2 is 10 Gb/s.
1 FullHD not compressed signal need 3 Gb/s.
Of course exists grabber like avermedia gc311 who send compressed signal and need only 15 to 75 Mb/s, I have 2 gc311 and both working in this same time in one computer.

Thanks for this info. So... what interface gear do I need to purchase to make this work? Make/models? Etc...

Thanks!