Question / Help Multiple Capture Card Support?

kazarny

Quick and Dirty.
Does OBS Studio support twin Avermedia Live Gamer HD 2 or twin Elgato Game Capture HD60 Pro's.

I'm Trying to Set up a 3 PC stream system with my Girlfriend. I just need a reliable way to get both of our Audio and Video to the 'Streaming PC'. the audio i have already mapped out using Discord, Virtual Audio Cable, and Audio Repeater, so really its just the video

if you know a simpler way please enlighten me.

Catch me at www.twitch.tv/Kazarny

Go4nce

Im not sure though you can try to add Avermedia Live Gamer HD 2 or twin Elgato Game Capture as an encoder but hooking up 1 stream from 2 different locations is very hard to reach.

kazarny

What are you talking about? am i missing somthing? i just need to know if OBS will read the two Capture cards in my Mother board. thats it.

Go4nce

Ok, well obs might read it though you may have to add a video capture device instead of a webcam I think you can select the cards and it will show up (not 100% sure)

Go4nce

Though yes your motherboard is running so the cards are running too, as said obs might read it though give it a try and if you find a way please reply because this should be known.

Go4nce

Alright I would not risk buying it to soon but try to wait until Harold comes online because he knows more than me. But OBS should pick it up try to find an article on the web to see if there is a possible solution. The question is do you want to record screen with those programs?

Harold

Multi capture card capabilities are dependent on the drivers for the specific card. Blackmagic Decklink cards are more likely to support multiple cards of the same model than other brands.

kazarny

Avermedia Boasts that you can use more than on card on their site. im just trying to verrify if OBS will Read them as seperate devices

Jtsjazz

A little late to the game, but I can verify that OBS will pick up multiples of the same Avermedia card. I have 3 live gamer minis going, as well as a live gamer portable, and have no issues other than video sync. The three minis are being fed by DSLRs, and the portable by a camcorder, which is really slow in relation to the others. Pretty sure that's a matter of the camera itself, rather than the card, though.