Multi-stream including YouTube, and use scene transition connections.

MikeJarXYZ

Hey there, I have been having a heck of a time trying to figure out this problem.

Please consider this carefully.

I am trying to stream to Youtube & Twitch, I DON'T want to manually set up the YouTube stream each time.
I am also trying to use sting scene transitions between scenes with specific connections (scene connections).

I was able to do everything I wanted with StreamLabs OBS, except that when I multistream from their platform,
it goes to their server first and they send the stream to Youtube and Twitch.
This is impractical and resulted in many dropped frames / broke streams. Can't trust their servers, and it's not required (I have the bandwidth).

So I started experimenting with OBS alone, and it can do what I desire. I got the Transition Table plugin and that made the scene connections possible.
The only problem with Stand-alone OBS is that I had to also use a plugin to get it to multistream, and that plugin is a direct RTMP to one of the two outputs.
So direct RTMP streaming to youtube made it a pain in the butt as I would have to manually open the stream and copy paste the chat into a separate chat box... to have 2 (twitch, and youtube) chat boxes open in OBS. (I kept using Streamlabs widget for multistream chat display in-stream)

SO I decided to try PRISM studio. It seems that this connects to youtube and twitch through the account directly, making it so I don't have to manually start youtube, and I have the chats compiled into one window automatically which is all great.
The only problem with PRISM is that there is no scene connections... I tried installing the same plugin Transition Table but I could not get that working either.

Someone please help !!! Am I missing something?

I just wish Streamlabs OBS would let me directly multistream to Youtube server and twitch server and not intermediate !!

Thanks for your consideration.