Question / Help Missing text/fonts?

TheJTizzle

So gonna give this streaming thing a shot. Bought a layover off Nerd or Die. I installed the required fonts and then used their script to install the layover. Everything works except the text. OBS doesn't seem to see the required fonts and leaves the text uneditable and invisible. I can make new text layers with the fonts that the overlay should be using just fine. Anyone seen the before or have an idea how to fix it? Thanks!

eLZyBee

Assuming you are using Windows 10, I just had a similar issue. When I installed the fonts required, they only worked until I restarted my system. Then I had to reinstall the font again before opening OBS in order for it to show. However, if you right click the font and select "Install for all users", OBS should be able to find it every time.

You have probably already figured this out, or another workaround, but in case anyone else finds your post (like me an hour ago...) I hope this helps.

Señor Juez

Assuming you are using Windows 10, I just had a similar issue. When I installed the fonts required, they only worked until I restarted my system. Then I had to reinstall the font again before opening OBS in order for it to show. However, if you right click the font and select "Install for all users", OBS should be able to find it every time.

You have probably already figured this out, or another workaround, but in case anyone else finds your post (like me an hour ago...) I hope this helps.

THANK YOU MAN!

I can fix the bug with your solution. Thank you very very much!

TheMonologueGuy

This has been bugging me for months. I kept re-installing the font as a workaround. Thank you so much!