'Missing sources' on startup error?

CherryGryffon

I've been struggling to figure out how to fix this problem:

When I open OBS, it pops up the message "Some files are missing since you last used OBS"
It lists 3 things; A jpg image, a gif image, and then the same gif image but with (Stinger) after it.

Which would be GREAT! If I still had those sources anywhere. But I do not. I have scoured every scene, deleted them all and re-made them from the bottom up, sources and all, and still: None of those sources are actually being used anywhere. Not even in another 'Scene Collection'.

And, I have no desire to use them either, that's why I deleted the sources. (From OBS, not just from their location on my PC). I just want the pop-up to stop popping up, but I can't find any way to do this?

joebrosley

I'm also facing this exact issue with OBS. The message about missing files keeps popping up, even though I've thoroughly searched and removed those sources from all scenes and scene collections. It's frustrating because I don't even want to use those sources anymore, yet the popup persists. Has anyone found a solution to stop this message from appearing?

joebrosley

I'm also facing this exact issue with OBS. The message about missing files keeps popping up, even though I've thoroughly searched and removed those sources from all scenes and scene collections. It's frustrating because I don't even want to use those sources anymore, yet the popup persists. Has anyone found a solution to stop this message from appearing?
Is there anyone who can help me with this?