Microphone volume gain

keybounce

Under normal circumstances, when recording, I have my microphone at minimum pickup, and apply a volume gain in editing. This works well enough for voice pickup, and eliminate all noise in the microphone.

With OBS, this does not seem possible -- I can only reduce my microphone, not increase it.

(Forum feature request: There is no "Feature request" tag on the subject line).

Lain

Forum Admin
Lain
Forum Moderator
Developer
We've added this in the latest version, but sadly the build server is still down and I'm going crazy. I may just start posting temporary builds soon.

Geno5933

Jim,

Any luck on the build server for volume gain? I coming into the mac via audio codec directly through usb from a Allen-Heath mixer. Everything sounds great until I start livestreaming through obs. The volume is very low on the stream. I've made adjustments to increase the audio to 48k, and have tried to use wavtap. I need the option to increase volume greater than 100% to get the stream to match the input volume.

Thanks,

Geno

Lain

Forum Admin
Lain
Forum Moderator
Developer
I'm about at my limit for how long I will wait for the build server, if the build server isn't done by this weekend, I'm releasing new builds on my own without it.