Question / Help Microphone/Mouse Stuttering with new Studio Update?

Hey everyone at OBS,
I've run into a very weird issue with the upgrade from Multiplatform to Studio. Since updating (everything ran fine before) my microphone and mouse will randomly stop responding and mess up my sync between my webcam and my microphone. Being that I am a console streamer, using an Elgato HD, I have found that 901ms of Delay on both my webcam and my mic have perfectly synced the stream for its duration.
NOW since updating I find that the microphone and mouse will stutter for about half a second before returning to normal. This is extremely frustrating as every time it does so my perfect sync is now out of wack. I thought it was just my overclocked CPU, so I ran it back at factory clock. Then I thought I was running too high of a cpu preset so I set it to very fast. (I was comfortable at Medium before updating) Nothing I did seem to fix the stuttering. I have tried running with a preview, running without studio mode on, and practically nothing worked. Swapping the devices, such as my webcam, mouse, and mic, to seperate USB has not done anything either.

Mic: CAD U37 USB
Webcam: Logitech C920
Capture Card for Console: Elgato HD
Windows 10 i7 5280k

I HAVE INCLUDED A HIGHLIGHT TO IT HAPPENING LIVE: http://www.twitch.tv/zabbzi/v/44729508

Any help would be MUCH appreciated, as I don't want to revert to an older version of OBS.... again....

Attachments

• Test.txt
    1.2 KB · Views: 9

c3r1c3

Close OBS. Go to your start menu->Search-%Appdata%->Rename the OBs-studio to obs-studio old. Then start OBS, build a test scene and try it.

c3r1c3

OBS Studio does seem to max out earlier/have more issue with USB devices then OBS Classic. Even more true with the new Audio engine from the reports I've seen/gotten.

I would file a bug report if I were you and revert in the meanwhile.