Mic not working while streaming, but is working in the recorded file.

VladimirWolsken

Hi,

I'm new to the streaming world, and today was doing some testing to go live for the first time. First test, I have sound from desktop and mic, stream seems to be smooth, so I decided to test it for 10-15 min. During that 10-15 min, I lost my mic during streaming, cant say why, didn't change any settings.

Reboot the stream, no mic again. The thing is while I'm streaming,I'm recording my session too. OBS is capting my voice but my stream doesn't get it. My recording though is perfect, sound is clear, I can here my mic perfectly. I dont get why my stream doesnt upload my mic anymore, and I can't see which setting can be the troublemaker since in my recorded file, with the same settings, everything is working fine.

Here is the log file: https://obsproject.com/logs/YBBVO5KzlIeaIcvt

Hoping someone can help, because right now I can't find any solutions.

Thx

VladimirWolsken

I think I found the problem. I have an option on my mic for mono or 2 track. When 2 track is activated, the mic seems to randomly working while streaming, but working 100% fine in the recording file for the same session. When Mono is activated, so far, no more problem at all. Mic is working in stream and in the recording files.

If it can help another newbie 1 day :p