MG10XU identified by PC/available as a source in OBS, but no output. Please help.

Family_Whale

Log File: https://obsproject.com/logs/CbHMBqNz5mahbNKm

Hello all,

I'm using a Shure SM7B to the Yamaha Mg10XU. I've had it for around a month and it's worked properly with OBS and other programs like Facebook live, FL Studio just fine. Yesterday, everything stopped outputting sound and I hadn't changed a thing.

I updated the drivers for the MG10XU, the audio drivers for my mobo just in case, tried a different XLR cable, tried a different USB to USB Type B cable(Ordered one as well, just in case). Today I was able to get it working with the Reaper DAW, but only after changing to the Yamaha Steinberg USB ASIO. Is there a setting in OBS that I'm unaware of that will allow me to select that? I've also tried adding an audio input capture in OBS. OBS identifies the MGXU as a source, but does not give any audio out for it. Same thing with FB Live and FL Studio. Now after a bit of use in Reaper today, the decibel readout on my Mixer isn't responding when I speak or sing into it. Are these products known to have these particular issues? Seems as though it might be degrading quickly?

Thank you all for your time,

Whale