OBS Color Grading Filter Missing Since System Rebuild

Mark Weiss

Member
I had to rebuild my system and reinstall a lot of software today.
I'm rebuilding my OBS setup, and just discovered that the Color Grade filter is missing from the latest version of OBS. I was using that filter to match the colors from a Mokose camera to a Sony EX1. But now that filter is no longer on the list of video filters and I cannot correct the white balance of the Mokose camera to match the EX1.
Why was this filter removed from OBS in the latest version?
Where can I get this filter again?
 
I should add that the Color Grade filter I was using has a variety of RGB gamma, gain and offset sliders. The color correction filter does not have that and cannot fix white balance differences between cameras.
1618020348550.png
 
I found out that this filter was part of StreamFX, a plugin that I had installed on OBS before my system failed. Reinstalled StreamFX and was able to use Color Grade filter again.
 
Thanks for following up. I am in the same position. I reinstalled my OS and decided I did not need StreamFX as I mainly use the NVenc encoder but did not realize the color grading filter was part of it.
 
Back
Top