Make Advanced Audio Properties Profile Dependend

MarkPC

Hi all,

I have a suggestion for OBS Studio. I stream and record (to multiple audio tracks) with OBS Studio, which works great, execpt for one thing: I have to reconfigure my Advanced Audio Properties everytime when I switch profile otherwise, for example, when I stream the desktop audio isn't included because it's set up to be output to audiotrack 2 for recording.

My suggestion is to make the Advanced Audio Properties profile dependend, so if I choose to stream I can set it to output the mic and the desktop audio to one track and when I switch over to the recording profile I can set it to output to two seperate audio tracks for editing.

(I am using the latest release version of OBS Studio, 0.14.1)

Would be great if this could be added, it will save me (proably others too) a lot of hassle. Thanks!

Mark

Sapiens

Forum Moderator
Audio properties are stored in the scene collection, not the settings profile. This is by design. You should make corresponding scene collections for your different settings profiles instead.

Suslik V

Actually, it was designed to handle both task independently even in one profile. You can select one track and mark all sounds sources - this track goes to stream (also mark # of track at Streaming tab). Other three - you mark sources each one per track - this tracks goes to recordings (also mark # of tracks at Recording tab, you can uncheck track that was checked at Streaming tab).

MarkPC

Thanks for your replies, good to know that it works a bit different than expected. I have got it working perfectly now!