Question / Help MAC RSS Ticker

PAPATV

I have googled and googled and googled... and all I get is windows versions of RSS feed tickers. Is there nothing out there for Mac? Right now with the stay at home order, our TV station has to do all of our government streams from home. It would be nice to have something to work with us during this time. Does anyone know a solution to this??

PAPATV

Ok, apparently there is no desire for other people out there for an actual RSS Mac feed ticker for OBS. Maybe just speaking English isn't what is needed to get through about this so let me speak something more universal: Money. I am willing to pay someone to create and maintain this kind of plugin for OBS, or pay OBS developers to create one that is part of the program itself. So tell me, realistically, who is willing to do this and what would the charge be for it? Serious responses only please because this is a serious offer.

Carl Freeland

Ok, apparently there is no desire for other people out there for an actual RSS Mac feed ticker for OBS. Maybe just speaking English isn't what is needed to get through about this so let me speak something more universal: Money. I am willing to pay someone to create and maintain this kind of plugin for OBS, or pay OBS developers to create one that is part of the program itself. So tell me, realistically, who is willing to do this and what would the charge be for it? Serious responses only please because this is a serious offer.
Please somebody tell me there is an RSS feed reader for OBS Mac. How do I do this? We need RSS feeds in our broadcasts! No replies to the OP this is crazy. What am I missing?