M1 OBS(28.0.1) Crash issue occurred. but I'm just update macOS Ventura beta.

softksk

https://www.icloud.com/iclouddrive/01aIf12j20FO6BxwGDVYUnovA#2022-09-12_23-31-49 (Opened Link)

Sorry, I'm cannot open Crash report. but found log file, and add here.
-
It worked very well just before I streamed, but while I was trying to turn on the broadcast and play the game, I suddenly got an OBS crash.

By the way, I didn't change with the same program in the previous streaming, with the same environment.
The only thing I changed was the macOS Ventura beta update.
But I don't want to think it's a problem with the OS.

I don't know where to find the cause.
I'm going to change it to Intel and proceed again. I'll try and come back.

softksk

It's very late to prepare this data.

This time, I brought a real CrashReport. At the time of writing, the pop-up screen did not appear due to a repeated crash, so I rebooted it.

softksk

This issue occurs in both Intel and Apple Silicon versions.
Primarily, issues occur when sending an iPad screen or a captureboard screen.
However, this doesn't cause this problem at all when I record without streaming.
This only happens when I do 'streaming'.

Once I also removed the multi-rtmp plugin and used Restream.io, but the problem still occurred.
For some reason, I think all the causes are macOS Ventura update issues.

softksk

I don't know why, but it works well lately. I've tried the test stream and it works fine.

1. Delete the OBS program, and install a new one. (Installation after removal rather than overwriting.)
2. Don't log in, get a stream key and broadcast it.
3. If you don't mind, add a Multi-RTMP plug-in and start broadcasting again with the existing option.

softksk

I'm thinking of broadcasting with just a stream key instead of logging in at 28.0.1. Because it's stable now.
In the meantime, macOS has been updated, but it's not that I can't, so I'd like to close this case.

Miss Cast

Same problem here. Mac OS 13.
Just crashed 3X in a one hour set on twitch. Was fine before I updated. Will try deleting and reinstalling