Lowering lags by lowering quality?

gadzik700

Hello guys,

I am pretty sure that there are many answers to my question but even if I read those I cant really understand it. I promise that as soon as I get my answer I will delete this thread. My problem are lags when I record my screen. I play video, then start recording and it is kinda lagged. Which parameters should I manipulate to (I guess that is the only solution with my hardware) lower quality of my video but avoid those lags?

Really thank you guys and sorry because I know there are answers somewhere to my question.

Regards!

gadzik700

Would it help if do something with fps (do not know extacly what I am talking about)? Or record without recording an audio?

Hello,

There are many ways to fix this problem but first lets check if your system is capable of recording what you need.

1. What computer you have? What processor, How many? It is an Intel or AMD? How much ram you got? And what hardware you have? What resolution of the monitor you are using? And what resolution of the viseo and frame per second? When you play a 4K from youtube, those it play smooth? Even if you don’t have a 4K monitor?

Answer that and you I will provide the best answer and settings for getting the best recording quality and smooth playback.

See on my YouTube channel for more: https://www.youtube.com/c/InteractiveDNA

gadzik700

Hello,

unfortunately my hardware is like this in attachments. Those specifics will be enough or you need something more? And it does not play 4K on YouTube smooth.
What I am trying to record is video for example from this site https://www.tvcom.pl/Gry/Sport-Koszykowka/Liga-1_liga/
I have all random settings, did not change anything in OBS.

Thank you very much for your time!

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2020-09-28 at 14.47.05.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2020-09-28 at 14.47.05.jpeg
    381 KB · Views: 1
  • WhatsApp Image 2020-09-28 at 14.47.08.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2020-09-28 at 14.47.08.jpeg
    394 KB · Views: 1