Low Budget Cybersport Casting Issues

ayyygt

Hello everyone!

My name is Gleb and i'm a CS:GO tournament maker. I made some tournaments on very local level and there were no really big problems with casting it on Twitch through OBS. Now I want to make it look more professional and here where problems happen.

There is my setup:

Untitled.png

2 monitors connected to 1 PC and there are 2 keybords+mouses and 2 USB headphones with mics and 1 3.5mm headphones with no mic. I can afford some more monitors and else but i can only afford 1 PC.

The idea is:

2 casters (each have a headphone on) sit in front of monitor 1 and look at the game that is captured from it (at the same time talking at the match, discussing etc)
A director sits in front of monitor 2 and control the stream (showing objects, switching scenes, starting music etc).

BUT

It is not possible as I understand cause a game window can't be active where there is some action on monitor 2 (there should always be some action on monitor 2).

I need to split somehow 1 PC into 2 with each program having each user (casters control the game, director controls OBS and other cast stuff). I need to connect a mouse and a keyboard to monitor 1 and do the same thing to monitor 2.

OR

I need to bring my idea (at the beginning of the post) to life by some other way.

Need your help.

dodgepong

Administrator
Forum Admin
You can't have 2 people doing different things on 1 PC. You need 2 completely separate PCs. You can capture the game view from the observer PC with a capture card.